Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Update on my Hoyu Beautylabo Bubble Whip Hair Color in Classical Berry

Maybe you remember that I dyed my hair 2 weeks ago with the Classical Berry hair dye from Hoyu Beautylabo´s Bubble Whip hair color range.

The color morphed into a rusty warm red just like the Berry Cassis from Prettia did. I think I should just steer clear of red Japanese hair dyes and stick with the browns as they do them pretty well.

The color faded a great deal and got significantly lighter.

Here is the before just after I dyed my hair:


And here the after as of today. I washed my hair about 11-12 times since I dyed my hair 2 weeks ago:


Doesn´t it look like I used another light red hair dye? Amazing how the color changed! Seems staying power isn´t the best!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, sorry to hear the the hair color whip didn't do well for you. Thanks for this reviews cos it was ranked highly on Cosme.com. What a pity :(

Georgina said...

aww.. so sad! i just ordered a bottle from eBay! huhuhu :(

thanks for the review!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates