Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spring 2010: Kanebo Coffret D´or Aqua Rouge (AA Rouge) in BE187 & BE188

I was lucky to score a few pretty lippies on eBay within the previous few months and among them a few of the new lipsticks from Coffret D´or called Aqua (or AA) Rouge.
I think I paid about US$15/each incl. shipping (ebay auction, not a buy-it-now) whereas when I ordered 2 colors from Adambeauty a while ago I paid US$27 which is still cheaper than the retail price.
I reviewed 2 colors already here so please check the review for my thoughts on the lipsticks.


The 2 BE shades I got (BE187 and BE188) seem to be a bit more pigmented but in the same time also a bit drier than the 2 PK shades I tried before. Not very drying but I notice it epecially with color BE188.


BE187 is a gorgeous nude pink beige which is the sort of perfect color for me. Love this one a lot!


BE188 is a slightly darker peachy beige shade. It´s a bit on the warmer side and sports a less sheer finish than BE187.

Both contain shimmer and give a slightly glossy finish. Furthermore there is no scent or taste to detect at all.

5 comments:

. said...

I love tasteless scentless lip products! These lippies are gorgeous too!

Anonymous said...

you know i always like to look at your lips. :p

beautiful as always!

Unknown said...

The colors are beautiful. I plan to get some of these.The lighter shade is so gorgeous, I really like these type of moisture/lustre finishes =)

Jess said...

Kahti, you always get the most beautiful lippies! And I always love the close up pics of your pretty lips!

Laura L said...

i'm so in love with those colors...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates