Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Shiseido Moilip lip balm


I love to buy lipcare... I don´t know why... maybe because it´s usually an inexpensive treat or because I always have about 5 lipbalms in rotation (beside my bed, in the bathroom, on my desk, in the car, in my purse etc. etc.) so I always need some at home =P
Anyway, how could I not try out the lipbalm that was ranked #1 on Cosme.net in 2009?


To be honest I think the Shiseido Moilip tube and packaging in general is rather ugly and plain however that didn´t stop me from tying it out =) After all lipbalm in pretty or cute packaging can totally fail, too, despite pretty packaging (think Jill Stuart).


Moilip is a thick vaseline-y balm in a white squeeze-tube. It has a slightly cooling feeling but no real scent or flavor whatsoever. It covers my lips with a nice thick slightly glossy film (but not a heavy waxy or annoying one) and protects them very well! I love how it makes them so smooth and soft so to me this is really a superior lip care. It´s quite often that I feel a balm is just sitting on top of my skin doing nothing but the Moilip product is excellent and truly hydrating.
I love using this over night to wake up to lips perfect for lipstick =D


This is not a cheap balm as it costs about US$14 (purchased on Adambeauty) for 8g. I don´t know what´s the retail in Japan but I am sure it´s not much below that price as Adambeauty is always charging around Japanese retail (maybe a buck more....often even some $$ less). It´s a really good balm though so if you have cracked lips grab a tube of this stuff!


Contains Vitamin E and Vitamin B6.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally I found a review of this lipbalm! I've been wanting it since last year. I always have flaky lips. I want to try this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates