Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Kosé Cosmeport Cosmagic Lock On Liner

My favorite liner for lining my inner rims so far has been the Square Cut Liner by Kate ever since it came out (couple of years or so ago?). My main problem is that other liners (e.g. Majolica Majorca´s Jeweling Pencils) either irritate my eyes and/or don´t stay on well.


While the Square Cut Liner is super easy to apply and doesn´t irritate my eyes it doesn´t stay on that well so reapplication is necessary every few hours but I rarely bother to do that =P


The Kosé Cosmagic Lock On Liner is the perfect inner-rim liner for me since it doesn´t irritate my eyes and stays on very well the whole day.
The pen is very cute (pink and black) and has a sponge for smudging the liner at the other end.


The eyeliner is tear-drop shaped if that makes sense and applies very pigmented and smooth. I mainly use it for the inner rims as I dislike using pencil liners to line my upper lids (the line never looks smooth and close enough to my lashline!) and it serves this purpose perfectly as it seems to be waterproof and stays on beautifully the whole day with only very little fading.


The smudger is very handy when using this along the lower lashline to soften the line. After a minute or so the liner will set and will not smudge easily as it´s very long-lasting.


I got mine from Adambeauty for US$15 which isn´t really cheap for an eyeliner but not overly expensive either.

I highly recommend this as it´s a very high quality product, looks cute and performs perfectly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great and really handy.
Since it's staying ons o well, have you experienced how well it goes with removing it?
Most long stay liners irritate my eye while removing at the end of the day or don't come off well and spread instad. The only one that didn't do so for me was the one from Maquillage.

Thanks in advance :) !

Ana Kessel said...

i might get this to replace the makeup forever aqua eyes, that one smudges on my upper lid so easily =( never tried a japanese brand pencil eyeliner.

Mabel said...

That's good that this stays on your inner eye lines. I think I'll try it out sometime soon, but I think it's not such a good idea to line the my water line since I get styes easily..what do you think?

Anonymous said...

This one looks good. Do you have a recommendation for a sweat-proof one?

P.S. I love the Sana Covercom! Thanks again for the cute extras. I saved the cat sticker on the envelope XD

masko said...

Hi Kathi! Thanks for providing info of the latest cosmetics. It's been 4 years since my last trip to Japan and I have no idea what kinda product they have at a store today. This eyeliner looks comfy to use and your feedback is really helpful. I think I am getting this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates