Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Inexpensive Beauty Find: Kiss Me Sunkiller Perfect Strong BB SPF 50+ PA+++

As I told you before I have been a bit on a sun cream spree =) Extra strong sun protection and BB Cream in 1? I am sold!

Kiss Me is a brand of Isehan company (which owns e.g. Elizabeth, Kiss, Kiss Me, Susie N.Y., and has several smaller drugstore beauty lines under its name (Heroine Make, Heavy Rotation, Sunkiller). I think the Heroine Make line is the most known as they are quite famous for their mascaras and liners.


The Sunkiller line offers various sun protection creams/gels/milks for different uses. Their newest addition is the Perfect Strong BB SPF 50+ PA+++.

Hmmm...I still can´t put my finger on what´s the difference between BB Cream, tinted moisturizer and tinted sunscreen. I think a BB Cream should combine the highest amount of benefits in 1 tube?
Anyway, the Sunkiller Perfect Strong BB SPF 50+ PA+++ is more a tinted sunlotion to me than an actual BB Cream but I love this stuff nonetheless.


The benefits according to Kiss Me are:
-Highest sun protection of SPF 50+ PA+++
-Contains Collagen, Lipidure and Hyaluronic Acid
-Covers wrinkles, blemishes, pores
-Waterproof
-Resists sweat and sebum
-Surpresses unpleasant sunscreen smell found among other products
-Free of synthetic dyes
-Fragrance-free
-Gives skin a moisturized but light and comfortable feel
-Natural skin color finish, no white cast on skin
-Can be used as a makeup base or on its own

Recommended for using at the beach, mountain hiking, for a trip to the town (shopping, sightseeing), for sports, leisure and outdoor housework.


First off, I like the bottle! It´s somehow cute with that sun on it =)
You have to shake the bottle (there is a little ball inside) and dispense the sunlotion through a thin nozzle. It´s on the liquid side so the tight nozzle helps in dosing the lotion correctly.
When I first got some product out I thought that there is no way this stuff could work for me. It looked really dark and yellow but after trying it out I think this stuff is perfect as it´s very sheer and can blend into a wide variety of skin-tones.


I find this product very comfortable to wear as it really is lightweight but not drying so there is no tight feeling at all. On the contrary, my skin feels soft and moisturized but not suffocating like with some BB Creams.
As mentioned above coverage is very sheer but it does even out my skin nicely and this is definitely a great makeup-base due to the high-potency SPF and PA and as it gives an even base for foundation.
The finish is a natural matte with the slightest glow. Please note it looks somehow shimmery on the swatch but it´s definitely not. Probably I swatched something else first and didn´t wipe it off all properly.


I guess this would suit normal-oily and normal-dry skin-types. If you are very oily or dry I suggest checking out something else (if you are oily probably the Tenshihada BB Cream from Elizabeth I reviewed yesterday might be suitable!).


I wore this several times already and didn´t notice any kind of irritation. Btw the claim that this doesn´t have an unpleasant sunscreen smell seems true. This really smells pretty much like nothing to me.

All in all I think this is a pretty amazing product and I enjoy this a lot! This is the perfect stuff to wear when you´re lazy and just apply moisturizer and this sunscreen and know you´re protected against the sun and cover up your skin woes a little =)

This is definitely on my must-bring list for Egypt!
I got mine from Adambeauty for US$11.50 (incl. shipping but add US$2/order for registered mail). You can also purchase from eBay seller Alphabeautyuk for US$9.95 & shipping. The bottle contains 35ml.

10 comments:

galpal.hi said...

This looks very interesting. Living in Hawaii, I like my sunscreen with high SPF. I have yet to try a BB cream so I don't have any clue as to how coverage is. However, that will be soon rectified since I will be getting a few BB creams from Korea soon. I may have to try ordering this item though. Thanks for sharing!

*Kat*

Anonymous said...

it suitable for nc25 or is it lighter? TIA!

miss_waterlily said...

I bought this a week ago and I am in LOVE too! Haha glad i bought it already otherwise it would be a huge lemming now

IchigoBunnie said...

cool! I have the same question as weirdaway, though i dunno my skin color for MAC. Im just a Fairly Light in Bare Minerals, Cameo 20 in Chanel Teint Innocence. I just have light skin and was worried if this sunscreen might be too dark/too light.

btw, is there any ingredients list for it so im able to check? im allergic to sulfates :(

thank you!

Kathi said...

I think it would suit up to about NC30. My son is about NC35-40 and it´s a tad light on his skin but it blends in anyways =P

chung said...

You're such an enabler! Now I totally want to try this thanks to you XD.

I just reviewed the Kiss Me Heroine Make Essence in BB cream that you reviewed awhile ago on my blog. It suits NC25 quite well and I only got it based on your swatch.

Isla said...

Do you happen to know what the sunscreen active ingredient is?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review. The swatches was especially helpful! I almost bought it a few days ago now I'm glad I didn't since it didn't look to be what I was expecting.

I got its ingredient list translation if you're interested.

Anonymous said...

If it has only titanium dioxide and octinoxate, it's not sufficient UVA-protection or is it?

mulberrytea said...

I just got this and you are right-- it does blend in really well to pretty much any skintone. I'm happy to have a BB option with high SPF-- even though I agree it is more a tinted sunscreen than a BB cream.

Thanks for posting about this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates