Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Creer Beauté La Rose de Versailles Gold Moisture Mask (sheet masks)

When I placed an order from Adambeauty recently I found those interesting mask sheets from Creer Beauté featuring La Rose de Versailles (Lady Oscar anime series)... what lured me into buying these somewhat pricey masks ($5/piece) was the claim that these contain real gold! How cool is that!


The masks are individually sold. Each contains 27ml of beauty essence which is a tad bit much and makes the mask slide down a little.
The Gold Moisture Masks are scented nicely with a yummy peach scent which is rather unusual for Japanese brands as all the other Japanese sheet masks I tried were unscented (and I tried a few!)

The Gold Moisture Masks contain gold, hyaluronic acid and other plant extracts.
I ordered 2 masks and used both of them already. They´re really good and make my face very moisturized and soft.
Oh btw, you can´t see the gold at all, it must be nano-sized or something. The cut of the sheet is excellent and it´s made of a very soft cloth.


All in all very nice masks and worth getting a piece. They´re on the pricey side though so if you are on a budget you can definitely get nice masks from Kracie Hadabisei or other cheaper brands for less money =)

Retail 399 Yen per mask.

1 comments:

Katherine M said...

Cool, Rose of Versailles masks! How did you find them?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates