Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, October 24, 2008

Tony Moly Rice Cleansing Oil & Honey Bubble Foam Cleanser

Since my Skin Food Honey Black Tea Cleansing Oil is nearly finished I decided to try the Rice Cleansing Oil from Tony Moly. And because I am a sucker I got a bottle of their Honey Bubble Foam Cleanser, too.

I have great luck with Tony Moly's skincare so far so I thought giving their cleansing oil a shot won't hurt.


-The Rice Cleansing Oil comes in a square bottle in an acid green color and a pump dispenser. The pump is a huge improvement over the Skin Food Oil as using a squeeze bottle for liquids isn't really that interesting (yea, drowned my hand in cleansing oil this way before...very wasteful).

For 7800 Won (less than US$6) you get a whopping 245ml of cleansing oil. I think that's quite affordable for the amount you get.

The Rice Cleansing Oil has a rather light non-greasy texture. It feels more like a slightly oily liquid gel. The scent is fresh but carries a very light alcohol note, too. I am not sure if it contains alcohol as the ingredients are written in Korean though.
The cleansing power of this is really good, I just rub some on my dry face (with dry hands), then with a bit of water I emulsify it and then rinse it off. I follow with a bit of a foam cleanser and my face is clean without any makeup traces left.
Overall I quite like this except for the alcohol smell. I am not sure if I'd repurchase it, I'll probably try something else next time (I have an eye on that Lotree Cleansing Oil....)


-The Honey Bubble Foam Cleanser is one of those cleansers that comes out of the bottle as foam so it's really fun.
I haven't had one of those for my face yet, only bought the ones for my kids as they love using it to wash their hands and in the bathtub.

Anyway, the Honey Bubble Foam Cleanser comes in a
huge bottle with a cute vintage print.
The pump dispenses the foam evenly, about 1-2 pumps are enough for my face.
What I really like about this is that it's the most moisturizing foamy face wash I found recently. It really leaves a very soft and moisturized feeling to my skin after washing it off.
The face wash carries a light scent, like a powdery honey scent. Not my favorite fragrance but not too bad either.
I think it cleanses my face well, I like to use it after the cleansing oil to remove any last traces of the oil.

The Honey Bubble Foam Cleanser retails for 8500 Won (about US$6.50) for a 150ml bottle.

Read more about my first venture into Tony Moly skincare here.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates