Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Skin Food Apple & Pineapple Gift Set

The Skin Food Apple & Pineapple Gift Set was a pleasant and unexpected extra in my most previous haul package from Korea. I love being able to try out things without actually purchasing them first.


The Apple & Pineapple Gift Set is a set for your face and hands.

-Apple Vinegar Fresh Foam: A quite thick jelly like washing gel which supposedly removes old skin cells to leave your skin glowy and soft
-Apple Vinegar Cleansing Gel Cream: Has the same benefits as the Fresh Foam but is a more moisturizing washing cream for drier skin-types.
-Gold Apple Hand Balm (Fresh Type): A smoothing hand treatment that leaves my hands soft and moisturized.
All Apple items have a very light apple scent, but not overpowering.

-Pineapple Peeling Gel: A light gel-like emulsion with very fine peeling beads.
-Pineapple Repair Cream: A lightweight gel-cream that seems to moisturize my facial skin really well. It feels very pleasant on my skin.
The Pineapple items carry a very fine fresh scent, not much pineapple but more of a soft herbal fragrance.


I don't know the RRP of this but I found it online selling for US$10-15.
It's not written on the tubes how much product they contain. I think it's 10-15ml each.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your reviews are so detailed and great! where do you purchase your korean & japanese cosmetics? which sites? thanks for the information!!

serrah! said...

hi lotus place! just visiting your page and i think it's indeed very nice! I'm glad to check a beauty blogger who is interested of venturing out japanese / korean makeups! :o) thumbs up for you! By the way, have you tried The Face Shop? This one is from Korea too! Hope you could check it and I can't wait to see a review from you. Thanks!

Kathi said...

Hi Pikko311:
I purchase most of my Japanese makeup from adambeauty and ichibankao.com.
Most of my Japanese body and hair care is from ebay seller japanbeautyproduct.
My Korean makeup is mainly from ebay seller ipinkorea, some other smaller ebay stores and for Laneige and some Etude House I generally visit facial-shop.com (this is the place I also get my CL masks from)
=D

Hi Sassysarah,
I have tried a few items from The Face Shop but that was quite some time ago. I saw they have a pretty baked blusher and some eyeshadow duos and trios I'd like to try!
=D

And thanks girls for your kind words =D I am so happy to find some people like my blog =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates